Saturday, June 10, 2006

12-Time World Champion Green Bay Packers - The Slide Show

lambeau e


I've been lucky enough the past couple of years to do some on-field photography at Lambeau Field for a Wisconsin newspaper. As a test of the capabilities of the Elviskennedy.com web site and to share some of the work with you, my dear readers, I made a short (4 minute) slide show.

If you've got a decent internet connection it should begin playing in less than a minute.

Click here; PLAY SLIDESHOW

You cubicle dwellers should be warned; the show contains music.

Please let me know if it works on your computer. If it doesn't - let me know what kind of computer you have and what software system you're running. Maybe some of the elves here at Elviskennedy.com can figure out how to get it to play.

I'd also appreciate any comments on the merits of the slideshow itself. In other words, did you like it? Click on "Comments" just below this post to add a public comment or click on "Email" at the bottom of the page to send a private note. Really, I'd appreciate it.

Enjoy!

Labels: